We're always accepting applications. Read on to learn more about Blanchard's and to apply today.
The Blanchard’s Coffee mission is to do good work in the service of great coffee. We strive to create safe spaces for our diverse staff to thrive. Our passionate team works diligently to maintain an environment that promotes equity and justice both internally and throughout the communities we serve. By working for a full realization of our vision and core values, we challenge systems of oppression by cultivating a culture of understanding and belonging through curiosity and respectful dialogue.
As a team we work to be stewards of coffee through values-driven sourcing and thoughtful, efficient roasting, production, and distribution. By providing meaningful education and storytelling we serve as guides for our team, our partners, and customers alike, through the inherent economic, cultural, and ethical tensions of coffee in order to build resilience through understanding.
BAKER TEAM - PART TIME
As a member of the baking team, you will be working alongside Stephen Pereyra at our Morris St locations. Hours are Saturday and Sunday from 7:30-2:30 and Monday and from Tuesday 7-2.
• Baking off pastry items for all cafes
• Assisting in pastry deliveries as needed
• Prepping pastry bases for all food menu items
• Receiving and properly putting away orders
• Checking pastry inventory spreadsheet and adjusting baking pars as needed
• Cleaning and consolidating back kitchen area daily including: fridge, metro shelves, small appliances, big mixer, stove and over shelf
• Assisting in weekend Brunch by helping cook and prep, running food and maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen and cafe spaces
Production staff works at our roasting and packaging facility with small teams to package coffee in various formats to be distributed to our retail and wholesale outlets.
Cafe staff works at one of our retail cafes to provide memorable coffee experiences to our customers. Cafe staff are trained for each specific station including Register, Support, and Bar, and scheduled as needed and based on experience by the Director of Retail.
Delivery Drivers distribute our coffees to independent businesses and grocery stores throughout Richmond and Virginia. Delivery Drivers must have clean driving record indicating safe, responsible driving. Additionally, Delivery Drivers must be able to maintain courteous, respectful relationships with clients and grocery receivers while delivering products to their locations.---